Jarrett Logistics Systems has a proprietary TMS (Transportation Management Software) application called jShip. JLS utilizes jShip to manage our customers' transportation and supply chain processes. At JLS, there is not a “one size fits all” approach when integrating our TMS technology with our customers' systems. Our system allows our customers to integrate and communicate with JLS in many different ways depending on their business requirements. The key is to input all shipment information into our jShip system, so that all transportation costs can be centralized. This allows us to further analyze and produce savings opportunities for our customers.
eShip – eShip is an online order entry system that allows JLS clients to enter their shipment requests and submit those to JLS. eShip can produce a BOL (Bill of Lading) and label for all shipments. No more manually filling out BOL’s! Our BOL's print all the required information that carriers need in order to rate the shipment(s) correctly the first time.
eTrack – eTrack is an online tracking and tracing system for any shipment that was processed by the JLS Routing Center. Shipments are tracked real-time by JLS and customers can look online at their convenience, around the clock, for any shipment they need. JLS can also setup automated alerts and notify you via email when a shipment hits a certain status. JLS tracks every shipment, every day. We can keep you updated on your freight the whole way through from pickup to delivery so you are aware of anything unexpected that comes up. Even if you have just the Purchase Order number, you can still track your shipment on our eTrack system. Convenience and real-time - all in one central place.
eTransit – eTransit is an online search for transit times between two points. If you want to see how many days it will take from pickup to delivery, you can search the lane, and JLS will display all carriers under contract for you to make the best decision regarding transportation.
eQuote – eQuote is an online system used to generate rate quotes for LTL shipments. This allows you to quickly and easily know what your shipping costs are for customers. Want to add a markup to the system to automatically calculate your freight cost? No problem!
Auto-Alerts Shipment Notification Emails – JLS has the ability to send out notification emails when a shipment reaches a certain status. There are endless options in order to meet your business needs. The most common alerts are generated for“problem statuses” (ie...any shipment delays). Other common alerts are for Purchasing Departments where Buyers can be notified when a shipment has left a supplier, or are en route to your facility. This will allow you to better manage your suppliers, as well as schedule production or staffing needs for your organization.
Reach Further With Customized Reporting Solutions
How well can you answer these questions?
- Why are my freight costs increasing?
- How much have I shipped this year compared to last year?
- How are my carriers performing?
- When will freight be arriving on m dock from suppliers?
- How can I complete month-end close without waiting for all freight bills to come in?
At JLS, we take a proactive approach to exceed customer expectations. Part of our process involves reporting functionality that provides clients with full visibility to shipment trends. With JLS reports, our clients have the ability to quickly and easily have their historical and current shipment information compiled in order to make sound business decisions.
JLS utilizes technology that allows clients to measure freight costs, shipment volumes, carrier performance levels and other characteristics on inbound, outbound and third-party shipments. JLS identifies trends within the supply chains of our clients in order to help them manage their business more efficiently.
Bill & Service Audit - Air, Rail, Ocean & Truck Freight
If your company does not perform an electronic audit on every small parcel invoice, you are grossly overpaying your carrier(s). Jarrett Logistics Systems ensures each air, rail, ocean and truck freight invoice is correct. Using a team of experienced freight auditors, we conduct a detailed audit on your behalf to catch late shipments and freight billing errors.
Benefits to using our greight audit solution
- Reduced Administrative Expenses: Companies auditing freight bills in-house are using costly employee resources to ensure carrier invoices are correct. Furthermore, company employees often have limited resources to identify errors. Our service will eliminate unnecessary man hours currently allocated to these tasks and produce greater results.
- Experience & Training: Our auditing team has been trained extensively in National Freight Classification & Regulation and has direct access to the National Classification Board. Each invoice that is processed is audited by a professional auditor who is very familiar with freight practices and policies.
- Audit Savings: Jarrett Logistics Systems, on average, recovers up to 8% of total freight costs by identifying all eligible refund opportunities. We will also manage the refund claims process on your company’s behalf.
- JLS Receives Invoice
- JLS Audits Invoice & Identifies Overcharges
- JLS Contacts Carrier to Request Adjustment
- Carrier Confirms Adjusted Amount
- JLS Advises Customer of Adjusted Amount
- Customer Pays Adjusted Amount
- JLS Receives Paid Invoice
- JLS Audits Invoice
- JLS Submits Claim to Carrier For Overcharges
- Carrier Honors Refund Carrier Issues Refund Check to JLS Claim
- JLS Issues Check & Refund Detail to Customer
Let Jarrett Logistics Systems manage your freight audit. Our fee is contingency based, meaning we only share in the ACTUAL cost savings produced by our service. We will reduce your shipping expenses and save you time.