"Having Jarrett Logistics Systems handle our LTL freight makes that task a "non-event." We now view reports of what has happened rather than being tied down by those duties. There is now more time in the day for the details of our core business," says Elton Easterday from Ariel Corporation.
"When we began the process of choosing a 3PL provider, we looked for a provider that could help us consolidate our three manufacturing plants in to a central distribution center, accommodate our volume niche, provide us local access to their services, become a logistics extension of our company, while realizing the best value. Jarrett Logistics Systems was our clear choice," says a current customer.
"Our strategic alliance with JLS has provided us with the value and quality of service that we could never have realized on our own without a significant, additional investment in systems and manpower", says Michael Baach, former Executive VP at Corrpro Companies. "I am pleased to report that JLS exceeded our performance and savings expectations. Based on our company's highly successful experience with them, I am a firm believer in the value of outsourcing freight logistics activities to the professionals at JLS!"
Reach Further With Automated Shipment Notifications
What is it?
- Receive automated email alerts as your shipment moves through transit.
- Select status alerts for all shipments, or for a specific shipment that is HOT.
How does it work?
- As soon as your shipment reaches a specific status in transit, you will receive an email alert with details.
- You can forward that alert to internal or external customers to stay proactive with their shipments.
How can it help me?
- Purchasing: Get actual dates and times that your vendors ship product to your facilities. Ensure they are meeting your expectations and complying to your transportation program.
- Customer Service: Be proactive in your tracking of shipments to your customers. Allows you to stay in front of your customers and alert them in advance of any delays with their shipments.
- Shipping: Reduce the number of calls asking for shipment status and focus on getting your product out the door.
At JLS, we take a proactive approach to exceed customer expectations. Typically our clients have a number of shipments that have a high sensitivity rate regarding the overall delivery of those orders. They want to have peace of mind knowing that things are going as planned. If there is anything unexpected that would arise, our clients want to know about it immediately and feel confident that things are addressed in a proactive manner to satisfy their business requirements.